Account Based Ticketing (ABT) for ITSO is a straightforward way for ITSO scheme operators to deploy ABT by leveraging their existing ITSO smart-ticketing infrastructure.
The ABT model of ticketing offers convenient and flexible ticketing for regular, ad-hoc and occasional travellers. It removes the hassle of buying tickets in advance, giving passengers more reasons to use public transport.
Please view our brochure here.
1. Define the ABT usage token.
2. Update the POST configuration to recognise the new ABT usage token.
3. Create product, fare and apportionment rules in Actora.
4. Establish card payment processing terms.
5. Launch the scheme and get customers signed up!